I SUCK WHEN I SAY "ANXIETY!"
sooo extra english today, we were studying about pleasant and unpleasant feelings. (there was nothing about love, though)
one of the exercise (not the physical exercise!) went like this:
write the correct noun for these adjectives. (or something, if i get this wrong - im sorry)
adjectives - anxious.
noun - ?
& sir was like, "whats the noun for anxious?"
& I KNEW!!! I SOOOOOOOO KNEW!
but the problem was :
i'm a malay. english is my second language. im not perfect enough.
so when i wanted to answer the question, i was struggling REALLY HARD,
"Angzity...angs...angx...anks..." thats what i sounded like.
but sir was sooooooooo kind he told me, "I know you know the answer. you say it like this : anxiety."
ang-zie-ty. LIKE THAT.
HAHAHAHAHA
i suck!! badly.
so we were given (borrowed) dictionaries. nadz & I got the small type of dictionary while mariam took A BIG BIG ONE.
and and and...me nadz, and mariam couldn't find grateful's noun and mariam just kept on asking, "What's the answer for grateful?"
and nadz told her, "YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE BIG DICTIONARY, check it!"
i couldn't stop laughing until sir went to us and asked us to write our names down.
BTW! helloooo yae! lama inda jumpa :D :D nice eye! very red-ish :)
and hey, its raining. AGAIN.
so. my anxiety (AND I CAN SAY IT NOW!!) is rising to the air.
say it to me : wth!
blog up later. or whenever.
No comments:
Post a Comment