im seriously confused. macam, ada 2 izzahs yg linked aku at the same time. whoa. thats real bad timing. i had a big headache until i saw ramizah's photos. oh. hahaha
well, guys, you're LINKED!
yesterday i went to yaya's house.
nothing great~
OOOOOOOH si colby in the house bunny is a gentleman. i like the part where he talked about, "Its not like i want you to be my girlfriend for your hair..."
and and and it was soo cute, so original so......... honest that that i thought i love him. HAHA.
*thought*.
i'm listening to be OK. here's lyrics!!!!!
I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today
I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today
I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today
I just want to feel something today
I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today
I just want to feel something today
CHORUS:
Open me up and you will see
I'm a gallery of broken hearts
I'm beyond repair, let me be
And give me back my broken parts
I just want to know today, know today, know today
I just want to know something today
I just want to know today, know today, know today
Know that maybe I will be ok
CHORUS
Just give me back my pieces
Just give them back to me please
Just give me back my pieces
And let me hold my broken parts
I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today
I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today
I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today
I just want to feel something today
I just want to know today, know today, know today
Know that maybe I will be ok
Know that maybe I will be ok
Know that maybe I will be ok
i love the chorus!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment