Is it so wrong that I personally don't care that Google is trying to rule the world? Surely a company with NAP PODS in their headquarters probably deserves to take control. Maybe life would be better.
The main problem here is that I just bought a new laptop and it's a Windows laptop. Thank Goodness for me, some important stuff are in my google account so that's all online. But there are other stuff...like my word docs, important PDFs i have received and etc that I've gathered for the past years that I need to transfer.
There's just one thing about windows: IT'S DIFFICULT
I don't get the whole START screen concept, I don't. Windows 8.1 screwed my Chrome. It made my Chrome blurry. And it has a lot of pre-downloaded Apps that I don't really use. Pfft.
And I need to own a Microsoft account ehem using a severely underwhelming Hotmail. I have a hotmail account though, so that saves me a lot of trouble.
I'm just going to have to try to understand how windows really works now. Study time.
No comments:
Post a Comment