Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back from London

Technically, I came back yesterday at 10am.
Finally got proper sleep at around 4-6pm. Then slept at 9pm and you would think I didn't suffer from jetlag..until my mum came in and switched off my lights. (Apparently, i left it open during thr night)

It was around 2am and I woke up when she opened my door.
Mama: tidur..
Kron: em yeah..

I was all ready to fall asleep again but my brain was alert. So alert that I didn't sleep until 6am in the morning. When I woke up again, I saw my dad, dressed for work. He was talking about spaghetti and pasta.
I thought, "Well, why don't you look at that! I'm well awake before my dad goes to work!" And applauded myself for overcoming my jetlag.
I stretched and check the clock -> it was 1pm. Shiz. My dad is not just heading to work as I thought he was but he had came back for lunch! I slept through the whole morning!

If that was not bad enough, I tried to stay awake throughout my whole afternoon which was a struggle because all the tv shows were boring so I resorted to reading a story book I bought for fun without much thought. Not to mention, my whole body felt detached and weird. Its like every part of my body is experiencing jetlagged too. Then at 4pm, i was too sleepy to continue and fell asleep until 6pm.

And here and now, I lie awake ever since I tucked in at around 10+pm. This sucks cause I have been trying to lie still and magically fall asleep but I don't and I can't!!! I finished my book by the way. And it had a happy ending. Which is all good and well, if only I could just sleep it off...cause seriously...I am super cranky now... I want to be awake in the morning! Sunshine is priceless!! It is so energizing and I will be missing out on it.

Now you see how messed up my sleeping time is..........and I had to blog because I happened to be so bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment