Saturday, April 21, 2012

Almost Midyear!!!

You know, my Math teacher always go into his random talks and advices, sometimes useful, other times...it makes no sense. He uses a lot of metaphors too and it is so unexpected sometimes that nobody can really grasp what he is talking about.

So here's one of his most recent random ones:
Mr. Lim: You know, those kids who their parents don't care what they do or where they go... whose parents don't even ask what they do at school. "Freedom" you guys call it, but that's not freedom okay! That is called NE-GLEC-TED. You are a neglected child.

Whhhooooshhhhh realization swept over me. Hahaha I mean I always thought it was freedom too but he made me realize.... that it's really not. Huh. Anyway, there was silence when he mentioned the word 'neglected'. He totally got our full attention at that point.

Midyear is on 1st May. I am so freaking nervous and I have an upcoming debate too. Well it is just among the club members but I have never debated before...and now i wonder why i took such a risk.

Just kidding. I know why i took it. I needed a risk, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment