I read a post somewhere complimenting B.A.P. Yeah know... I realized they were Yong Guk's group and I was excited for them last year. Then he rocked out with Yoseob and his hottie maknae of the group (also rapper *drools*). But I've never seen him after "Going Crazy" which is where he debuted as a rapper with Ji Eun, but masked in the mv. AWESOME.
Blahblahblah I liked him but not in the extreme way. I checked out BAP recently like two days ago and I LOVE THEIR DEBUT. 'Nuff said.
just read reviews here (I agree with them 100% and most of their thoughts were my thoughts too so yeah, basically im blogging through other people's posts...whatever):
Review By : tigersallconsumingbooks
Review By : Unitedkpop (he talks about what uk thinks of this too)
AND THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST SIMON AND MARTINA VIDEO EVER. I laughed so hard... especially the UKNOW part ;D and the rap parts. CALI! PLEASE EVEN IF YOU DONT INTEND TO WATCH IT, JUST WATCH IT (watch it till the end where spudgy - dog - raps). haha. well idk if its funny to you though... nevermind! don't watch it if you don't want to. haha
On another note, BLOCK B COMEBACK. Their comeback is insane..like seriously. i really liked all of it though but people who dont like the genre would hate them. haha! but no reviews around to help me yet.
haha
haha
haha
I am so nervous.
No comments:
Post a Comment