Thursday, December 22, 2011

absence explained!

I have been gone for almost a month from my blog.... if i just waited until it turns 23rd of December, yeap, that would be exactly one month! but why was/am I so inactive when it's the holidays?


My maid went back to her hometown so I was the only replacement available and I know it's bad but I was kind of angry a bit therefore carrying a lot of negative vibe. Whenever i thought of blogging, all types of complaints about my life crossed my mind so i held back from blogging. Negativity(/Positivity/Some feelings) are very infectious and i sincerely do not want to ruin someone's day by spreading my negativity around!! 


Also, i became momentarily stupid and updated my ndsi software. I know that generally you should update them, but not in this case. The trouble is now that my gamecard (which we call r4i) is incompatible with my system. This means, every game i downloaded into that r4i that i planned to play during the holidays are rendered useless. I was so frustrated that it took life out of me for a few days...because at that time, i was also playing a game called 999 that i was so hooked to. Unfortunately, just ONE ENDING AWAY from the true ending, i ruined it all by updating my ndsi :'( I just have to wait till the hackers find a method to allow my r4i card to be compatible again. 
Apparently, they have been trying to tackle this problem since July...........that was quite long ago. and still, no firmware update yet for the r4i. *bangs head*


nevertheless, using my magic mind, I managed to turn my chores into something that does not kill me and be glad that my dad bought a temporary replacement game for my ndsi while i wait till the gamecard becomes usable again! 


I have not been living an ideal holiday but i think this is way better than my ideal holiday! I become a part time amateur housewife + a daughter + a teenager. 
so useful. at least i don't wake up that late. And I actually do something physical everyday (do you know how hard cleaning the house is???). I spend my time wisely. A few hours for cleaning, running man, anime, reading. Yeap, i have to divide them all. If i don't then I'll go nowhere... but reading has taken a backseat! KPOP has been thrown into the back of the car too... :S but i still listen to kpop. not that updated saja.


I even caught up with naruto! OMG i love naruto, whatever happens. no matter how long it takes, i'll continue  reading it...even if i have to take a long break from reading, i will persevere through when i have time!
for almost one year plus i didnt read naruto, last week, i read over 100++ chapters in 2 days! (during nighttime)
epic. the chapters were short anyway.


SIUK SIUK I ENJOY THE 4th GREAT SHINOBI WAR :D
teruk bunyinya, enjoying a war but it's so cool wah the war *dreamy eyes* 
i like how TOBI a.k.a. NOT MADARA UCHIHA (!!!!!!!) uses white Zetsu. I'm kind of tired to explain it right now but it's epic epic epic.
oh not forgetting to mention all the strongest kages (except hokages) REVIVED!!! ohhh their fights are amazing. and funny. especially the "mirage" mizukage. 


I've written a very long post without even trying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment