Thursday, October 6, 2011

I will miss this

whoa....i just logged into my blog and WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWW!!!!
its amazing, it's so amazing. It makes me wanna blog all day :O I mean, the program isn't as lame as it used to be. It's now so beautiful and simply complex!!!!
I'm serious, this is amazing. Thank goodness they updated the blogspot system or man, I might've moved to better places..........................................not.
I love my blog too much to leave it and yeah it won't do any justice to my written posts. AND I MISS BLOGGING SO DAMN MUCH~ there's so many things I wanna keep in here...jokes especially but I should avoid computer at all costs right now ,+_+, look, the comas are tears.

the tears aren't just for that, it's also for the fact that today ----before that----
we had an awesome practical today! Judge was so nice...Mrs. Parames laughed, we did too...ohhhh it was fun tho sikit saja orang datang. did you know that lately..well, from my observation, everytime we ask our teacher lah question, macam sir wan haritu.
Me and Nadz went upfront to ask him a question kali a few people came around to listen to him teach. then he addressed, "Okay class..."
and i was like, why is he addressing the class? turns out that the whole class was crowded behind me..hahaha i didn't realize it but when i turned around it was amazing.
And masa practical bio jua. We asked Mrs. Parames a question and somehow she helped us(she rarely helps, you see) and in a matter of seconds, the whole class was crowded around us. I love the feeling of unity.
So anyway i was trying to get the most out of today...this afternoon especially...because...---continuation of "it's also for the fact that today"----  is our last...our last....
  OUR LAST BIOLOGY PRACTICAL!
How am I supposed to show my sadness? I cannot cry because the pain is not felt so severely yet...but the feeling...of knowing you're never gonna have it again, after so long (of doing pracs in THAT CLASS), the feeling of missing something before it is even gone....

you know it's gonna hurt when it hits you. right now, I can just barely touch the pain but it will soon come...
seriously. im gonna miss my biology extra classes. like damn crazy.
happy birthday Sir Wan by the way.

i'll try to post more often too...seeing these are really gonna be the last days in PJN. I can never get any of this back anymore, any missed memories in PJN i can never have unless i have it now.

yeah okay corny master, stop being corny ...eheh how are all of you? :) my dear readers, i hope you miss me!!!





1 comment:

  1. was here. whoaa! i really miss reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete