Wednesday, July 13, 2011

bm olevel oral

MY BM ORAL IS NEXT WEEK! 21st JULY :S :S
its so quick its scaring me.

and my little file is overflowing with Notes... and exercises. I hate my notes right now, they're messy. Need to fix this situation ASAP!

oh dear, I feel so loooonelyyyyy.
I think Arctic felt lonely too. He was peeking at my door and I'm like, "I see youuu Arctic~~" and he acted like he was a pro spy and backed a little until I saw 1/4 of his fluffy face.
"I still see you~~~"

and my bro is all locked up in his cell...seriously!!! I prefer hanging out with my parents/arctic than stay at home with him =__________= i need their hug!!!! their overwhelming neverending love!!!! blargh, at least i have a long day at school tomorrow. weehee. before the weekend!

*sniff sniff* its 2 weeks to exams and i feel so..dehydrated. of fun.


Talked to Afiqah today, she was with me during lunch *no, we didnt have lunch. we just sat and talked ^_^* and boy, did i discover A LOT!
;O

kron: eh sof... kamu sampat beli snacks kah karang?
piyah: ah?
kron: kalau sampat, belikan sugus ah!

I told her that in a flash wah and then we parted ways. (aku ke canteen, they went to soon lee)

I was sitting at the canteen + mar + afiqah

afiqah: durang ke soon lee ikut siapa?
mar: kereta si espa.
fiqah: ohh
kron: eh, si piyah belikan aku sugus kah inda ah? dangar kah ya?
mar: awuu ada ia cakap tadi. "belikan sugus warna apa untuk kron ah?" "strawberry!" jawab espa.
kron: oh yawah? hahaha cute jua

that was adorable. thank you sofiyah!


















I've been quite addicted to PARK BOM's "DON'T CRY" lately. That, and SISTAR19 "Ma Boy"

park bom looks like a doll here. she's so adorable!
both have one similarity that I find very...disturbing but i still like the songs though.
They're both sad songs (well supposed to be, anyway) but their beats/rhythm/melody are very cheery and makes listeners feels happy. funny.

funny how happiness works.

PS: I LOVE MTV KOREA! MATCH UP IS THE MOST AWESOME SHOW WITH THE MOST AWESOME CAPTIONS EVER! its crazy how hilarious they are (blockb, b1a4 and mtv).

omg. we need more cool broadcasting companies to make our lives a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment