this morning, I came same time with N.Izzah and we were signing in and we were walking towards class.
kron: Izzah, ke mana ko? Baca Yassin jua today.
izzah: uh? di mana? 26th jua.
kron: sini, di canteen! laju! baca Yassin
si izzah was a bit flustered because...well the canteen was empty. macam i was inventing my own Yassin ceremony kali.
izzah: but aku inda dapat...
kron: inda papa. just duduk *kes memaksa*
izzah: but *canteen was totally kosong*
kron: tunggu sajaaa~~
and i was right. we sat down, and not long after, 5 people brought buku Yassin over. Then Alif sat down and Danial came too and Nadz did too and N.Izzah asked a passingby Izzah Embran to tell the class suruh baca Yassin and all that.
To be honest, SIKIT ganya orang membaca though we informed through the PA system and yesterday at break.
kron: Anikah ganya 10'o'?
Danial: awu...yatah
Alif: Ani saja yang layak jadi 10'o'
kron: whooaaa hahaha banar tu banar
I was facing the front but after the Yasin recitation (?), I turned just to see how many people (approximately) were there then everybody was going back to class...and i had the most shocking discovery.
all the boys (muslims) in my class were there and i think almost all the girls of my class were there too! I know, i'm not the mother of my own class, but sometimes it makes me very proud, cause #itsthesmalljoys knowing that my whole class (muslims) joined reading Yassin made me sorta happy!
im just happy. its a nice feeling, to know that they know how to read Yassin...i dont know why. its really rare to do these kind of things anymore cause we don't have ugama patang.
it's just really comforting, if anything happens, at least they know how to read Al-Quran, right?
Besides, for some exceptional reason, it felt amazing reading the Yassin on a Thursday morning like that with friends and most of them came down willinglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ^___________^ I don't know whyyyy but i guess this is going to continue to be a mystery as to why I'm so happy over such nonsense!
its the best feeling, doing deed willingly. best.feeling.ever. cool story, bro...
No comments:
Post a Comment