Truly magical.... I was doing karangan hw and didn't even realize that one hour has passed. Well, at least it proved that I was focus enough
to not realize the time.
So April's here. My pre qualifying is next thursday so I'm right now in the mood for distractions. It's so annoying. It's like when exam comes, there's so many interesting things you suddenly wanna do. It is as if we're gonna die or something and can't wait till the end of exams!!!! ANNOYIIIIINGGGGGG
Other than that, life is so fine. Aunty ina is married now but ... Haven't actually seen them together after the wedding day, in their normal clothes. I'm heading for Sherrin tuition, which is one of my fav tuitions of all!!!!! It's laid-back kind of tuition but ALWAYS productive. I come out of that class like a polished lawyer coming out of a courtroom, with a win on his case...
No comments:
Post a Comment