Sunday, November 21, 2010

plays

OK, wanna know the songs I listen to the most? well, most of them actually yang lama-lama dah ku download...
so let's start!

1st place goes to
1)Kimi Ni Todoke (253 plays)
2)Shissou (215 plays)
3)Hello (151 plays) --> hello catches up fast lah! both of those songs were like a few months ago and Hello was just downloaded what? last two months? oooohoooo.
4)Perfect Two (147 plays)
5)Speak Now (140 plays)
6)Love Like Oxygen
7)Lucifer
8)Juliette --> all these 3 SHINee's.
9)Fight For This Love
10)Kimi, Meguru, Boku
11)Birds of a Feather
12)Love Should Go On
13)Kissing You, with the least 100th plays.


I already mentally drew a study timetable for me during the holidays... =_=" goodbye chill times.
i'm starting to love Beast man!!!!!!!!!
baaaad giiiiiiiiiiirllllllllllllll :p

11.5/12 of the year sudah limpas. its unbelievable but yeah.
*gulps

and i still STILL remember my first day in PJN quite well. aha. or a little bit. and now we're gonna be so called "seniors"... the oldest of the olde. haha. i used to be scared of the older students...(STILL AM) but...
now we are!
PJN has changed a lot. it has become too sickeningly strict... sickening, i tell you.

Congrats to Nisa, for acing your PSR. (Y)(Y)(Y)
good for you.

mama: caya kau? Si Matin yang pandai atu dapat 3A 2B!
kron: oh, sokay.
bapa: sayang jua!
kron: well, it's good...i mean...at least...he gets to feel what disappointment feels like.
mama: is that what you think?

What I Think
oh yeah. i mean, if i never knew disappointment, always acing...i would have never tried harder. i would never have a mistake to learn from...I would not know what i was missing. If it wasn't for disappointment and heartbreak, good pmb results were probably just another dream.
disappointment.
disappointment.
mistakes.
regrets.
.....
they're like the starting point of realization, really.

fighter - christina aguilera
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment