fact #15: Taemin is very good, but too young. If he were to become a girl, it will be better to let Key be his boyfriend, setting aside his good personality, Key's very honest.
i can't believe it. he cares about Taemin!
Jonghyun also wakes up the earliest.

this was when they were cleaning the pavement of their "hello baby" house kali came Key, and Taemin and Jonghyun threw snow at him. Key had a temper and a bit of bossyness and...well, he looked scarily at them and frightened Jonghyun scuttled away from scene.

The above GIF is a bit funny. Jonghyun was actually trying to greet his mother, "Oh and today's my mother's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!"
then someone spoiled it by saying, "but when this shows airs, it won't be her birthday anymore."
"Oh, right...nevermind."

and this one when he was laughing so hard due to his member's craziness. haha.
so...... with all the hypes with SNSD in Brunei, Bunkface, Hujan, Maher Zain whatever... I just thought I'd share a celebrity. or a man -gentleman- I like too. it used to be Taemin but turns out Taemin was sorta...erm...manja! i mean manja meets manja totally cancels out each other right? besides. Jonghyun has something special, something extremely cute about him...not physically. something else. I havent figured it out yet what it is...
plus he's romantic
talks a lot (i LOVE to listen)
a bit flirty (okay, super flirty)
corny
but hey.... we're not going to get married right? SO ITS OK! ahahahaha *depression

ah wow gorgeous jua ia disini! O_O cant wait for MV hello.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH JONGHYUN CRIES ALOT WHEN RECEIVING AWARDS~! mature minho is holding him...aww. man. SHINee is awesome. hahahah eh, sama eh cara ia nangis macam aku.
so hey, sorry to bore you with all this fan stuff and well jonghyun loveee <3 <3 aiyayayay.
No comments:
Post a Comment