Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twelfth

Today, aku majal tanya what the date was. Mar then said, "Berani ko lupa 12 kron..."
her bday is on the twelfth of June, you see. So 12 is sort of her fav number.
Then I replied coolly, " duuuui, lama lagi July..."
realizing my mistake, I quickly added, "or June..."
haahahah but they noticed of course. They never miss a thing.
GRIZZLE hahahahaahhahaahahahahhhaahaha!!!!
We were studying about things we did when we were a child (or baby).
I asked cikgu qistina what grizzle was.
Kron: is it a bear? Grizzly bear?
Teacher: no... It's a sound. Babies make that sound.
Everybody then simultaneously made a "grrrrrr" sound. Mariam thought it sounded like cats in heat(hahahahahahaha).
Teacher: do you make that sound when you were babies?
Richard: dunno... My mum would be scared tho.

Hahahaahahhaahahahaaha!!!! I haven't stopped laughing every time i think of this!!!!! Hahahahahah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment