Friday, December 25, 2009

MLIA

emm christmas.

i am currently reading mylifeisaverage(MLIA). i know thirah is the one who usually posts this :S but im posting the funny ones for me.

Today, I saw a car with a license plate that said "Caution: Stunt Driver". There were three old ladies in the car. MLIA

Today, while shopping at Walmart I called out "mom" to get her attention. Two men turned around, I'm confused. MLIA.

The other day I saw a commercial that stated: "If you or someone you know has commited suicide.." I'm still confused. MLIA.

Today, I went with my mom to the hospital because she was getting some minor knee surgery. My mom was kind of nervous and when she looked out the window there was a graveyard. The nurse then said to her, "That's where all our mistakes go." and winked at me. The look on my mom's face: priceless. MLIA (HHAHAAHAHHAHAA!)

Today a fly landed on my computer screen. I tried to shoo it away with the mouse pointer. It worked. MLIA

Today I was looking at my health insurance information, and it said that coverage will end in 2012. It's like they know.... MLIA

Today, my sister and I were watching the fifth “Harry Potter” movie and my mom was on the computer. My sister was admiring the beauty of Hogwarts and said “Mom, why did we have to be muggles?” My mom replied without looking up from her computer “Speak for yourself, Squib.” MLIA

Today I met a runner. His name is Walker.

Today I was at an autoshow with my dad and to freak him out I went up to a car, opened the trunk, and said "Wow, that's a really big trunk! You could probably fit four bodies in there." He looked over at it and said with a straight face, "Yeah, easily. Nine if they were kids. Maybe more if you chopped up the bodies." I've never been more terrified of my dad. MLIA. (hahahaahha)

Today, I went grocery shopping with my 7 year old daughter. She was touching just about everything she could reach. When we got to the meat section I examined the chicken, trying to decide what to get. That’s when I saw a little hand reach past me, toward the beef. I smacked the hand away. Then I realized it wasn’t my daughter. It was a little asian lady. She stared me down. MLIA.

Today I realized something. Last night it was late and I was still on the computer, my dad walked in to say goodnight and took my computer so i would go to sleep. But instead of taking it with him he just left it on the floor out of my reach. I was wondering why he didn't take it with him when I realized I'm too lazy to get up and get it, so I went to sleep. Dad, you know me so well. MLIA

Today, I was watching TV. On the TV, one of Kanye West's music videos was playing. Then the power went out and the tv turned off. I giggled because he was interrupted. MLIA

Today, I was listening to the radio and "One Time", by Justin Bieber came on. My mom thought she was very smart and said, "Is this a new Miley Cyrus song?" I told her it was a boy, and she had to pull on the side of the road to laugh for five minutes. MLIA.

Today, I changed the name of my iPod to "The ship." Now, when I plug it into the computer, iTunes says "The ship is syncing." MLIA

Today, I got my cell phone back, after having it taken away from me by my mom. I noticed that when I turned my phone on I had several texts from her asking why I wasn't responding to her text messages. MLIA

Yesterday, I took my dads truck out late at night. He noticed that it was parked differently this morning. He started yelling at me asking me where I went. I told him I went to Narnia. He said, "oh.." and left it alone. MLIA

Today, I read on MLIA on how someone realized that two years ago, in the year of the cow, we had mad cow disease. Then in the year of the chicken, avian flu. And now, in the year of the pig, swine flu. I then realized that in 2012, it's the year of the dragon. Now I know why the world is going to end. MLIA.

Today at Temple the Rabbi gave a ridiculously long speech about healthcare. Behind me, I heard the 80 year old woman whisper to her equally as old friend "Where's Kanye when you need him?" MLIA

Today, my two sisters were having a fight over the dinner table, one is 14 the other is 6. My 14 year old sister yelled "Well santa's not real!". My 6 year old sister plucked up some courage and yelled "Well neither is Edward Cullen!". One ran from the table crying. I think we all know who did. MLIA

Two days ago, I watched New Moon. There was scene where Jasper almost killed Bella because she had a paper cut. It made me wonder why he doesn't kill her when she's having her period. MLIA


HAHAAHHAHAHAAHA!!
iam switzerland in this harry potter and twilight things.

No comments:

Post a Comment