I'm being so rude to my blog, am i not? ("yes, you are!" chime in the little mice.)
i should be posting to pay back my absence for 3 months...
and im saying that like my blog has feelings. dude, no, it doesn't.
what am i doing? I AM having no idea - rephrase : I HAVE NO IDEA. I FEEL UNCERTAIN. I DOUBT WHAT MY ACTIONS SHOULD BE. hahaha.
im just having fun, READING!! story books are real heaven. nearly. well, maybe NOT that near. its so far away. hush, kron, hush hush.
10/11 - history club to be at pjn. okay?
im catching up on iCarly's missed episodes...emmm....what else? and im gonna finish reading lumix's manual. that is one BOOK i am not going to enjoy cause its so complicated but its for the best.
everything is for the best, aint that right? yeah, live on.
No comments:
Post a Comment