okay, thursday doesn't actually change anything. I hate thursdays, remember? after MIB, Bm and another bm. tiring.
but today, i like thursday becaaaaaaaaaaaaause OUR MIDYEAR EXAM ENDS TODAY - yessss today. so does my brother's!
its sad that i have to come to school on saturday - i mean, puhhhhhleaaase. i don't really get why do the school have to have the last day of school. its really useless. i mean, what do you do? fool around like fools. Later, i have tuition.
aaah, you know what? i don't feel satisfied. I feel like its not gonna end here, yet :/ I wonder why I'm not so happy the exam's over. gahh i hope my maths paper 2 would get a cool result. i've put my whole heart into it. well i hope all my papers get results that is good ... and healthy. i wanna eat an apple.
I feel so dehydrated, i want to drink.
God, this is distressing. I think i wanna study **************************
SERIOUSLY - no, just JOKING!! aah and
newsss flash : ADAM LAMBERT HAS A CRUSH ON KRIS ALLEN( or had a crush on Kris allen). whoaaa even a gay guy falls for kris, no wonder the girls go crazy over him.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE IDOLS? the fans misses them! i wonder what they're doing now.

hahahahahahahahaha.
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
“One of the hardest things to teach a child is that the truth is more important than the consequences.”
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”

i never will.
Winston Churchill, the man who thanked the pilots who won the Battle of Britain.
No comments:
Post a Comment