Monday, April 27, 2009

a heck of a lovely sunday.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YESTERDAYYY. it's just too awesome to ignoree!!!! woooo! i went to Tutong <3 and my cousinssss and IIIIII played this bouncer which you know, had that slide and water pool. i dont knoww whats the name but it definitely belongs to Britmart ;)
nowww, noww. today is Azeelah's birthday! I really forgot to greet her. I think she doesn't mind.
I've recentlyy fallen in love with the movie Failure To Launch and yes, lately too, i've been crawling (not literally) in the library searching for...THRILLER BOOKS!
it's a big change from my usual genre - fiction/comedy - kind of story but hey, a little change won't hurt anyone.
but the last book i read, christopher pike - falling into darkness, IT WAS CURRRAAAZZZYYY. too many murderss and one murderer! it was scary yet nice.

m....u....r....d....e....r.

the book - the whole freaking story - had a very much unexpected kind of twist and the murdered was twisted (insane/crazy) and, well. it thrills me.



Honey, Honey, How You Thrill Me.



i guess it's not the way you always planned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment