one more month till exam. I'm looking at it from the positive side.
If the exam finishes early - i get to read my books.
Ugama Exam is freaaaaky. I mean, there's a hell lot of things to memorize. I wonder how did anyone ever pass it - it's impossible.
And...sometimes I slip up and look at the exams from the negative side - stress.
Well, every exam pressures you and stresses you.
The only exam which doesn't stresses people is the exam which the marks aren't counted...which is AWEsome.
I'm counting days till the end of school. Can't wait.
i'm still alive. huh. anyway, it's RAYAAAAA
Selamat Hari Rayaaa :D :D
I can't believe it! My favourite month! At last~!!!! I'm not having that much fun but fun is still fun...!!!!
Good luck to PMB people/ PSR too. Goodish goody good luck! Wish you all the best (well, not the very best) aahaha. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment